Sea Lion Shores and like the sky my soul is also turning
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas watched the wolf wither before her; a flicker of some unidentifiable emotion passed forth through her mean eyes. It seemed somewhat akin to disappointment -- but it meant she was interested in tormenting him no longer. She was surprised at how easily he folded -- was consort another name for affable punching bag?

He seemed to noticeably perk up again as he explained the origin of his name: she flickered an ear in question but bit her tongue -- had he been a large puppy? She glanced over his frame as it sagged again -- even folded, he stood nearly two times her size.

She was not surprised by his rebuke -- it seemed like they were almost fording into civil conversation, a thing Caiaphas usually avoided. "Caiaphas," she corrected, though her tone did not seem accusatory. Unlike the rest of the Nereides, Caiaphas had never thought of males as subservient and his strange mein perplexed her.

"It's the name of a very unhappy thing -- traitorous." She offered a smile, wry and ugly on her blackened gums. "A family name. See, we're learning things. Lovely, aren't these things?" She shot him a rueful look as she remembered he had just destroyed her small stockade -- and huffily she resumed being snappish, unwilling to let him think she was interested in associating with him. "What do the consorts do besides terrorize young and innocent girls like me?"
Messages In This Thread
and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 10:14 PM