Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,020 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He was almost melting, it seemed, though Aiolos found a hard time yet deciding why. He was younger, that was true, so maybe the mix of him being the leader, the guy that saved him, and caring for the man's place in the pack had made him oh so quickly look up to him in a manner? Sure, that had to be it. 

Well I mean, some things are obvious...A drop in temperature, darkening clouds- you know... but other signs, or how long bad weather might happen, be it storms, a drought, it's important for the safety of the pack. He went on, attention to the path ahead of him though every so often looking at the delicate ashen and sand wolf at his side. A bit back we had only just returned home from living with our ally in the forest. Horrible rainstorms lasted a full moon and had we not left the island, we would have been stranded. Still, Aiolos didnt know how bad it would have gotten and being on the mainland had many trials, but it had been a risk they had all decided against when it came to staying. 

Our sky-reader is gone now... He says, a grim expression taking him a moment.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 05:47 PM