Redhawk Caldera Chaconne
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
There was a stiffness that settled into Fennec's frame that Niamh could see and feel. The sudden stillness that overcame her was the attentive, focused look of a hunter waiting just a moment longer before making the move to ambush its prey. It was a look not so different from the one Niamh had had when she'd first registered Kiwi's scent. Within Fennec there lurked the same, dangerous potential that Niamh had, and that Kiwi had had. But Fennec's eyes did not burn with the same fierce, iridescent green that Kiwi's had. There was something almost comforting about the way Fennec's eyes remained unfocused.

She wondered now if Fennec regretted her decision to spare Kiwi now that she knew the truth, but she wouldn't have Fennec think she should murder everyone she met just because they were rude, or started a fight. "No. We don't kill just because we can." She warned. After all, taking the life of another was not something to be done on a whim. She could feel a subtle but growing heaviness that had begun to settle in, making her conscience nervous, and she did not want the same for Fennec. "You didn't know her, or that she owed me a life. You did what you had to do, and that was to get away and that is enough. To kill in self-defense is excuseable but murder is a crime punishable by death." She said. "Kiwi stole my Colt from me. So I took what I was owed from her." Said the reaper, grimly. 

It was more council than she'd want to have to give to another wolf, though it did surprise her that this was a discussion that her own children hadn't asked for, yet. Not from her, at least. But she'd always figured that at least one of her children would turn out to be as savage and brutal as their mother was, but perhaps she was wrong. Having the discussion with Fennec made her feel, oddly, a bit more complete. It was as if she'd been waiting to find a progégé amongst her own brood, only to realize perhaps she might find it in Fennec instead. 

When she was informed not to use her leg, she simply shrugged. "I have three other legs," She stated calmly.
Messages In This Thread
Chaconne - by RIP Niamh - January 05, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Chaconne - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Chaconne - by RIP Niamh - January 05, 2021, 07:16 PM
RE: Chaconne - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Chaconne - by RIP Niamh - January 06, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: Chaconne - by Fennec - January 06, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Chaconne - by RIP Niamh - January 06, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Chaconne - by Fennec - January 06, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Chaconne - by RIP Niamh - January 06, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Chaconne - by Fennec - January 07, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Chaconne - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2021, 12:47 PM