Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
chaste, too, the water eddying around her shoulders. 
ramesses could not pretend that the touch of her eyes upon him now was a caress.
"you are bored here." a queen should have many diversions. with the threat of war pressing akashingo, it was not safe to leave alone. "plan our feast and festivities."
she had hesitated over the mention of their wedding. ramesses swam across the pool until he had filled her vision, dripping and glittering as a jewel plucked from the ocean. "crowfeather loves germanicus. persuade the soldier to remain a while."
he ached to touch her, and yet did not, only watched her lovely and inscrutable face.
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM