Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses fumed. "i thought only of you and your companionship with him. and whatever — else he might provide you. and a way to keep him here, not for me, but for you. for your court, not for mine!" 
"do you believe it is a personal wish of mine that you be given to some — countryside physician? i meant only, satsu, that you are truly free. take a lover. do as the rest of us. only do not be so haughty when you chastise me. i would never place a serving girl above you. i would never offer what i have offered to any other than y —"
sabah, calling. sabah never called. ramesses finally listened to the echoes of it. he clenched his jaw and bowed stiffly to his betrothed. 
with the air of a king adjusting his skewed crown, the man turned and strode off, hoping soon to be swallowed by the shadows.
inside his flesh, the memory and taste of her nearness surged in his blood.
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM