Lion Head Mesa kemet
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
got carried away, no need to match length lol

"princess lilitu."
it did not matter if she was not ready to wear the title. she had come here to the palace in knowingness of her role, and the falling-through of the intended match had not spurred her away.
now she stood respectful, her eyes gleaming verdant and bright in the glow of Ra's gaze.
ramesses did not immediately answer. they stood beneath the sky and he looked out over his kingdom, motioning her closer. "the former prince crowfeather left akashingo, as you know. he was not a prisoner here, but he did not feel it was his home." pharaoh set his lapis stare upon lilitu. "i had hoped the sight of your beauty might change his heart, but he has his mind set upon ... that which is less feminine."
pharaoh glittered with a grin and gestured to a low couch set against an outcropping of stone. here they could watch the sun dance and then wane. it was the same place he had entertained marina of the druids, something not lost upon the ruler as he sat with a languid sigh and waved for berries to be brought.
the fruits were piled before he and lilitu by a servant who appeared and retreated in silence.
"i will be direct with you: i am still in need of a princess whose marriage might serve my kingdom." he took a rich fruit and let it burst beneath his tongue. "i have another in mind. if you agree, then you will be married quickly. i already have a message prepared to send with an emissary, one that asks after ursus and arielle by name."
yes; he had gleaned this name from jawahir.
delicate strands of metaphorical linen waited to envelop lilitu. ramesses paused. he went on. 
"i will send it the morning after your wedding night. you are not bound to akashingo upon marrying; you may return home if this is your desire." it was the happy nature of a political bond. "but if you stay, the same nobility given to him will be your own."
and now he fell silent, nestling back against the cushions, shoulders to their silken wealth and eyes turned upon lilitu who presumably sat alongside him.
Messages In This Thread
kemet - by Ramesses - April 18, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: kemet - by Lilitu - April 19, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: kemet - by Ramesses - April 20, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: kemet - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:47 PM
RE: kemet - by Ramesses - April 29, 2022, 12:14 AM
RE: kemet - by Lilitu - May 18, 2022, 07:38 PM
RE: kemet - by Ramesses - May 24, 2022, 10:19 PM
RE: kemet - by Lilitu - June 03, 2022, 10:33 AM
RE: kemet - by Ramesses - June 03, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: kemet - by Lilitu - June 03, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: kemet - by Ramesses - June 07, 2022, 02:02 PM