Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Kigipigak moved as if to walk again, and in his posture was an invitation for the woman to follow him. There was nothing to hunt here and she did not seem keen on fish, given her statement, but he could still show her the safest route through the territory.

Amalia. I am Kigipigak — though, you can find other things to call me. My name is a mouthful for many. He is smiling, but deep down Kigipigak is tired of hearing his name butchered by southern tongues.

If we had more to our number, perhaps there would be limits to how often we would fish. For now it is only myself and my wife. He briefly forgot about Cerne, whoops.

I am at the river every morning and every night. It has been enough so far... However, here he pauses - verbally as well as physically. We have been thinking of taking a journey. We have allies to the west in another village. If you are interested you could travel with us. It would be safer than going alone.

Although, given that Amalia did not carry any obvious scents upon herself, it was evident she'd been alone for a while and was quite capable. Kigipigak began to walk again as he pondered over this, listening for the woman's decision.
Messages In This Thread
Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 03:05 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 25, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 25, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 27, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 30, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 12:30 PM