Redhawk Caldera I know who've you been and who you'll become
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
Dwin grinned devillishly at Maia and came closer, tail wagging, butt-wiggling to get some well-deserved praise. She was a tomboy in every sense of the word, but she also liked cuddles and basking in attention. If you had three other siblings there was never enough of the latter. Her parents rarely told her "no" and the girl did not expect her mom to send her back anyway, still it was nice to be invited along. She nodded her head eagerly and stood up straight and proud, when her mom suggested doing something together.

"A giant?"
because that was the biggest thing she could imagine and Dwin was never the one to start small or from the bottom. Her style was aiming high and taking opponents way larger than her first. "Or... or Bronco?" that guy was the next best thing besides a giant, though recently he had begun to shrink in size somewhat. 
Messages In This Thread
I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - June 16, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Ceridwen - July 22, 2022, 04:04 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - September 09, 2022, 04:20 PM