Lion Head Mesa sekhem
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses was delighted to receive no pushback from gucci. in fact, the little vizier went so far as to praise the practice. pharaoh nodded, thinking the same of his own beautiful perfection. "faultlessness is a mark of holiness," he reflected, though if he meant to speak about himself or gucci was unsaid.
the nobleman went on to ask about other choices. ramesses did not care for it, but the logic was sound. "it is all in how quality is measured. for instance," he chuckled. "it is more than good breeding. it is being blessed by the gods. and they do not turn their face toward every man of quality."
still his tone invited further conversation on that note, for he enjoyed gucci's input.
"the sea," ramesses said promptly. "i think toula would enjoy the waters, and she is very pious. i want a match decided for her before another year. i do not want to worry, gucci," he sighed languidly. "i want such things decided. we may face civil war if any of my younger sons opts to challenge the crown prince."
he still hated how she had broken with Ma'at, how she had been allowed to do so.
"for ashikaga," he mused, becoming more stately. "i want to send her to the place called the taiga. i have never been. do you know it?"
Messages In This Thread
sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: sekhem - by Gucci - October 23, 2022, 04:44 PM
RE: sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 05:03 PM
RE: sekhem - by Gucci - October 23, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sekhem - by Gucci - October 23, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 08:58 PM