Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos takes a deep breath, taking a step forward, so that he might press the front of his body to her own. That his chin would touch the top of his chest as he looks down to her. 

I do only crave for you. He spoke it sternly, a growl set along his words as he then rests his chin down onto her crown, should she allow. 

I just... if she leaves, if she is unhappy... Sometimes he felt Lote left because she felt she was second best. Because she wanted the love a husband might normally give to a wife, one which Aiolos could not offer. I don't want to be the reason your not happy. 

Again, he thinks of her and Lote's time as co-wives. Of them in the open together, of their children playing all as family. A 'humph' passes his lips and he nods, as Kukutux mentions that she did not know if Sakhmet even planned to be mother again. Okay... He said only, and then- 

A furrowed brow rose, a look of dangerous curiosity and shock touches his expression. Just the satisfaction, you say? He could have flushed red in the cheeks, was he not red in the cheeks already! Six moons till his sixth year and still Kukutux surprised him!
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 11:27 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 05, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 26, 2023, 10:49 PM