Blacktail Deer Plateau they might promise you that the river ain't too deep
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
im sorry my characters never get along with yours this is so silly BUT its always fun to write them... bringing me back to sarasvati/skoll days...
There was no semblance of vexation in Caiaphas' eyes -- not even as Junior, afflicted as she was by discomfort, looked her dead on. Caiaphas drew a slow blink as if surprised by the firm nature of her tone -- but in truth, Caiaphas was not surprised at all.

A braying and absonant laugh erupted from her muzzle -- a laughter tickled not by mirth but mordacity. She did not care that Junior thought her presence repugnant. "You're so sweet." She panted between breaths, her gums upturned in an ugly and skeleton grin. The words painted with patronizing inflection. "But you couldn't couldn't stop me from joining, could you?" To an outsider her words now seemed almost saccharine in quality -- though to Junior, Caiaphas was likely transparent.

She rose then with a flick of her tail and circled Junior lazily, her gaze languishing. "I'll have to pay you a visit sometime soon. Maybe get you to really like me." Whether or not she meant it wasn't apparent -- and she would wait for a retort then, but if none came the little wretch would turn her way back to the strand with the most unusual hint of confidence in her step.

Messages In This Thread
RE: they might promise you that the river ain't too deep - by Caiaphas - October 15, 2014, 03:14 PM