Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
I Do too <3

Gunnar fought even hard to keep from laughing, at the wink that passed between the two. This was fun this hunting thing. He sniffed the air and kept watch while Finn raided the nests for eggs. He did not wish to have a devil of the air leaving marks on him today.

Gunnar was a little confused at first, but it did finally dawn on him that he was needing to take the egg. He wrinkled his nose as he put his prize down, butt eggs they better be as good as Finn said or else he would throw his lunch up right on his paws. Yea that would fix Finn if the butt egg was gross.

Leaning forward he plucked the egg from the other's mouth. He wrinkled his nose even more at the taste of the shell, it tasted like well shit and dirt, but with a swift crunch something began to ooze down his throat. The texture coated the sides of his throat and he wanted to cough, but then his taste buds began to win over and he swallowed the rest of what he could. There were a few shells in there, but he managed to get most of it out his muzzle being smaller than adults. He spat out the rest and licked the rim of his muzzle. MMM those are good, but shell tastes like butt and dirt though.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Gunnar - October 25, 2014, 08:16 PM