Moonsong Glacier cold-sister
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
651 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
I love it, Ariadne replied in hushed awe. You have done very well, Chakliux. This is the place where I will start my village. There was an electricity in the air; sparks and snaps happily nipped at her, hinting that this was hers. Although it was probably just the cold, she knew no better and took it as a sign. There will be time to climb tomorrow and much to explore down here. She was in no rush—especially if he didn't think it was wise to ascend.

As she was admiring what would be hers, a familiar voice danced on the wind and brushed past her ear. She whipped her head toward where is came from, and a smile nearly ate her face whole. Fjall! He was here! And alive!

Aya! Fjall! she whined, her tail whipping from side to side and happy tears pricking at her eyes. My friend! What are you doing here!? Another sign, another confirmation that this was the place for her. It is so good to see your face. Here, please, hug me!

She glanced down at her leg, laughed, and shook her head. Oh, it is so silly. I fell down a hill, and @Kannoyak helped me! And Chakliux is helping me by hunting for me and finding land for my village. He had gone above and beyond for her on countless occasions. This will be the place. Please, tell me, what do you think??
Messages In This Thread
cold-sister - by Chakliux - October 20, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - October 21, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Ariadne - October 22, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Chakliux - October 26, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - October 26, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Ariadne - October 27, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: cold-sister - by Chakliux - November 05, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - November 21, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Ariadne - November 22, 2023, 10:18 AM
RE: cold-sister - by Chakliux - November 22, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - December 05, 2023, 10:55 PM