Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
In the moonlight hours Aiolos took to a stroll, one which had him walking the borders where he had previously lacked to do so for nearly a full moon cycle. 

It was after an hour's walk did he happen upon the voices of the red coated pair and Aiolos came to join, where the familiar scent of his son struck him. 

Last he knew, Stratos had two women which he wished to marry - sisters! Since, however, one of them had come here, lost in what seemed physically and mentally. Her sister and Stratos gone. Aiolos didnt know if they were lost too or simply had run off together without the other. Yet, here was his son now at his doorstep and not with the other. 

Stratos... The name fell from his lips, to lift his chin as he drew near at the sight of his now full grown boy - red like he, white like his mother and with a stature straddled between the two. It's good to see you again. His smile is genuine, yet not without a look of question. Stratos had come and go freely from the moment he was able to do so. How long would he stay this time, if long at all?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 23, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 27, 2023, 12:12 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 27, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 28, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 30, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Aiolos - October 28, 2023, 06:15 PM