Ankyra Sound you and me, we got something to lose.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 
[Image: underwater.gif]

'you are lost, little girl.' the spectre hovered above a pair of bright eyes, bemused by the gust of strong life that had come to her little world. the owner of such emblematic yellow eyes peered back, a haughty stomp of her foot issued in rejoinder. 'i am not lost! i be esploring.'

on the child went, upending everything in her path. caiaphas marveled, wordlessly setting each displaced item back in its former orientation. she shuddered to see the dust collected on some of these items.

how long?

now her charge came to a halt, where the tunnel turned into an atrium; the beating heart of caiaphas' very lair.

'go on,' she urged to her little explorer.

'i won't let anything happen to you.'

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 05, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 06, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 14, 2023, 10:32 AM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 28, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - December 11, 2023, 03:49 PM