Ankyra Sound you and me, we got something to lose.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a loa. caiaphas had been called many things, but never that.

an old memory made itself known: hardened eyes in green and gold, siren voice. a lilt. a show of fangs.

erzulie.

did she live?

watch your step, girl. the spirit cautioned, hovering above the lip of stone that demarked the grotto's first cavern.

is that what loa were, then? displaced souls such as herself, haunting halls long forgotten. caiaphas breathed the stale air of her crypt, glancing down upon the girl who walked the very floor her ancestor once whelped upon.

another memory: she was struggling, bones thrashing against the rounded edge of water. blue lights danced, she was red-hot and feverish, she was fading, she was --

what will you do to banish me? you can't kill me twice.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 05, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 06, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 14, 2023, 10:32 AM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 28, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - December 11, 2023, 03:49 PM