Redtail Rise I'm not dead yet.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They still hadn’t seen @Mulherin. Masquerade didn’t think much of it, at first, and didn’t bother searching too thoroughly. The pups were older now, almost fully independent, and some of them tended to wander away sometimes. They always came back.

But they were really beginning to miss him, so they made a conscientious effort to locate their favorite little brother today. This search started with a howl as Masque loped toward the borders. They would keep an eye out for him while patrolling. If he didn’t turn up, they might have to check next door.

They crossed paths with another male, this one much older. Masque eyed Tulimaq from a distance before deciding to approach. Their head and tail rose as they neared, though the Caru was never particularly overbearing in their dominance displays. There was no need for that, at least thus far.

Hello, they greeted. I never introduced myself the other day. My name is Masquerade. You can call me Masque.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 12, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 20, 2023, 12:09 AM