Redtail Rise i miss you on a train, i miss you in the morning
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The woman didn’t take the hint. Masquerade’s nostrils flared as she drew in a breath, naturally appeased by the submissive posturing. As for the offer, she was less inclined to accept. The rise was teeming with Ulfrs—a thought which inflated her chest further—and it did not need any outside help.

But she took a moment to consider it. Two wolves wouldn’t be able to go after much larger prey than a single wolf, particularly if they’d never worked together before. The idea of taking home the lion’s share was tempting but Masque wound up shaking her head. The bulk of a rabbit still wasn’t much of a meal.

No, she said simply. I only hunt with my own, Masque added, which wasn’t actually true although perhaps, she thought, it ought to be.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i miss you on a train, i miss you in the morning - by Masquerade - January 30, 2024, 06:13 PM