Lost Creek Hollow camión
Qeya River
Vice*
844 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
Pack Activity 

send off for @Shadowpaw! one post welcome, no posting order <3 @Ash Star @Wren @Ksura @Esma, staying vague on timelines!

star clan had given a message, and it was that the deep velvet of night-dark forests called to the newly made apprentice of riverclan. silvertongue did not want to see her go. they had just come to a moment wherein she felt as though she could make some motherly progress. but star clan was not to be ignored, and she knew this from crowfeather. and so, albeit reluctantly, silvertongue called together their small pack, gracing shadowpaw with a large brilliant smile when she had come before the riverwolves. "i am so proud of you, mija," she began, overcome. "we know that star clan has given a message, that you must leave us. i know a place, ah, the shadow mountains," she said. 

"the shadow mountains are far. reaching them is not easy, but the reward is a darkened forest full of herbs not before seen. the wolves there do not seek sunlight, and often have weak vision, but they are healers of a fierce magick, and guard a clearing in the darkest forest. there a plant with long blue petals blooms in eternal sunlessness. this plant, they say, will teach you more about healing than you could learn in a lifetime. the shadow mountains are not only a place of herbal wisdom, they are a place of magick."

embraces; exchanged. packets of traveling-food and sleeping furs given. words of encouragement granted, and silvertongue sketched out the route which would take shadowpaw beyond the hinterlands. "i will see you when you come back," the sharpfang said, her own hug lingering. "riverclan is always at your back."
Messages In This Thread
camión - by Silvertongue - February 08, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: camión - by Ksura - February 12, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: camión - by Shadowpaw - February 14, 2024, 02:51 PM