Cricket Creek Bog Nobody likes the records that I play.
Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Are you known to Njord? He called out to the stranger, watching as they stopped and looked his way. Kigipigak did not immediately recognize them, and did not think this was someone known to his wife; for them to be here between the villages, they were either a thief or they were known to someone.

Perhaps they had been recruited to the Copse. Kigipigak did not know, and would wait for an answer before letting his guard down. He was protective of Asivaq but also the wife and future children of his aokatti, and would not hesitate to call upon his blood-brother should the need arise.
Inupiaq. · Common.
Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 23, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 25, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 29, 2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 12, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 18, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 19, 2024, 06:44 PM