Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
821 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Each day that he was stuck in the riven wood, by some trumped up preservation clause. Why did he have to stay amd help them. Why did he feel the need to fix this.

When he was thrown brutally around like ragdoll. He suffered the cruel bite of Hedas words who he was here to help. She had lain with men and it seemed that she couldn't meld herself to the reality that it had been a conscious choice. And as such was now bearing the weight. Same as Druid.

And Anselm. The mountain boy that Etienne would give the very moon too. Didn't even know he existed. Instead he chased after Heda like a lovesick puppy and she allowed it. She was too wrapped up in her dead love that she couldnt see it. And all of them made his stomach hurt.

And Fiona. A terrible high pitched laugh left Etienne and he stalked away.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM