Noctisardor Bypass there’s comfort in my dark seat and chaos in the aisles
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
724 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Since Fiona was a cameo and Artio’s an NPC, do you wanna go back and forth another few rounds, Rebel? We can fade it whenever you like. :)

If Artio had been peering up at her, he soon settled back and pressed his face into her fur. His legs came forward to knead at her. Druid understood that it was an instinctive behavior, though it felt a little like a tiny hug. Her lips twitched faintly.

Still she and Kikimora gazed at one another. Then the runt’s tongue poked out in a sweet little kiss. Druid’s body was very tender, though her hurts faded into the background a bit at this small gesture. It was probably just instinctual, like her brother’s kneading, but she still savored the affection that stirred inside her. It didn’t come easily, after all.

My little Kiki, she whispered, nosing the whelp’s cheek and gently pressing her own kiss there.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread