Noctisardor Bypass kids are sad, the sky is blue, there are monsters in the spare bedroom
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
As Druid walked along a dappled path through Nightwatch Point, a realization struck her like lightning, despite the cloudless blue sky: she hadn’t seen @Etienne in days. She stopped in her tracks, trying to think of the last time she’d crossed paths with him. Her stomach curdled. She hadn’t seen him since before @Glaukos’s visit.

Had the bearish man done something to him? Maybe it was mere coincidence, though Druid began to run, cutting through The Pharmacy. She squinted against the bright glare when the trees thinned, quickly ducking into the shaded relief of Dawnleaf. She raced toward the den, eager to talk to @Heda and pick her brain.

When she arrived, she paused by the door and realized she probably should’ve called for @Anselm. If anyone knew the man’s whereabouts, it would be him. Heck, maybe she should’ve called out to the pack in general. Somebody must know something.

Hoping Etienne himself might answer from some hidden corner of the bypass, Druid raised her voice. She queried after him and, for good measure, invited all the members of Rivenwood to respond to her role call.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)