Noctisardor Bypass He's a little distant, loves a little different.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid’s head was already in a strange place by the time Etienne approached. She could see that something was on his mind too, so she sat up and gestured for him to speak. She wanted to argue with the very first sentence that came out of his mouth, though she held her tongue until he was finished, despite her mounting dismay.

She wanted this man to lead with them, not run for the hills. Besides that, she could use his friendship at a time like this. Druid could see he felt awful about it, though, and if he needed an escape, who was she to stop him? For a long time, she didn’t know quite what to say, so she said nothing.

I do, the Den Mother eventually said rather quietly, want to come between them. I think Heda deserves so much better than Anselm, just like you do. If anyone leaves, it should be him, Druid wanted to say but didn’t. But it’s not up to me. They’re consenting adults. So are you. I hope your time away helps you, Etienne. Take care of yourself.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's a little distant, loves a little different. - by Druid - May 20, 2024, 08:07 AM