Noctisardor Bypass what stupid poem could fix this home?
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Druid roved through the morning mist, holding a beaver in her jaws and a sigh in her chest. She emerged at the edge of the den site in Dawnleaf, her arrival heralded by songbirds. The clearing was empty and quiet. She assumed everyone might still be asleep, since it was only half an hour past daybreak.

She set down her kill, then tiptoed toward the entrance to the den. Druid peeked inside, then retreated to sit at the far edge of the small glade. If there was some part of her that had truly considered moving aside, it was quiet now. Rivenwood belonged to her, alongside Heda and the children. And four of those were hers too.

Druid’s eyes lingered on the den’s mouth, waiting for and willing @Kikimora, @Goldfinch, @Artio and @Averie to come outside and eat breakfast with her. She wouldn’t begrudge @Ezra or @Gideon—or the younger boys’ mother—either, of course.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Druid - May 20, 2024, 09:22 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Artio - May 21, 2024, 11:14 AM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Druid - May 23, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Artio - May 23, 2024, 12:36 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Druid - May 23, 2024, 12:47 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Artio - May 23, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Druid - May 23, 2024, 01:30 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Artio - May 23, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: what stupid poem could fix this home? - by Druid - May 23, 2024, 03:01 PM