Emberwood The river's just a river
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
wanna bump this to present day??! i need one more warrior thread.. we could have another altercation? or we could just yell at each other??

The heart of Emberwood was nearly entirely unknown to the pale waif. She had spent so much of her time fanatically securing the borders and so little observing what was outside of it -- which was a true shame, as Caiaphas was both a Warden and an Outrider. All of the proclivities that made her an excellent Outrider made her a poor Warrior or Warden; in many ways she was a magpie and not the hawk; the fisher and not the bear, and ironically, more the fox than the wolf.

She was surprised when on the air she scented the familiar scent of a female she did not truly appreciate. Danica was a wolf Caiaphas was not anxious to visit again -- but they were much closer to the Sound's borders than the Glaciers, and Caiaphas hastily snuck towards her.

With her head low and her svelte frame pressed to the underbrush, she closed the distance between them -- being careful to stay upwind of the wolf. She was content to spy for a while, but sooner or later she would make her move.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
The river's just a river - by Danica RIP - November 04, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The river's just a river - by Caiaphas - November 19, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: The river's just a river - by Danica RIP - December 01, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: The river's just a river - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The river's just a river - by Danica RIP - December 14, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: The river's just a river - by Caiaphas - January 01, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: The river's just a river - by Danica RIP - January 02, 2015, 04:58 AM
RE: The river's just a river - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: The river's just a river - by Danica RIP - January 09, 2015, 03:26 PM