Ankyra Sound The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction)
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
When the sharp bark and entreating howl of the Nereides' youngest member accosted the cold landscape, Caiaphas froze. Being not so far from the thunderous shoal where high cliff met stark sea, the call came quite loudly. With a low growl reverberating in her throat the waif-like creature bombarded down the precarious precipice she had been perusing and threw herself into a headlong gallop towards the sound.

Kevlyn was not one to draw attention to himself, so the silver-tipped female took his summons most urgently. With cold air raw down her muzzle she issued a rebuking howl, her pace increasing in distance when not one, but three figures materialized into view on the sand. Spyridon, ever vigilant as always, had already strode forth to accost the creature -- Caiaphas could only follow behind him with fierce pride swelling in her bosom. She slowed to a lofty trot as the dark male fell upon Nakai, her gaze as cold and unconcerned as the sea that stood besides them. Sternly, Caiaphas regarded the male -- awaiting some sort of explanation as the wind whipped austerely about them.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Nakai - December 17, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2014, 03:46 PM