Ankyra Sound The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction)
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The fierce female made no bid to join Spyridon as he detained the trespasser, though she caught his brief glance from out of her peripherals. Kevlyn was quick to supply a suitable translation for the dark-furred Epvitoras, in which Caiaphas found no inclination to translate further. She found it hard, however, to stifle the childish giggle that threatened to destroy her composure as she heard Kevlyn's last statement.

As Spyridon released the wolf and stood over him with the decorum one would expect from a soldier, Caiaphas looked at the wolf -- who remained meekly folded beneath the dark shadow. Unlike many he showed contrite repentance for his (assumed) inadvertent trespassing, though she was drawn to wonder if his faculties were fully functional given his lapse in judgement. Most wolves would have handled his faux pas with territorial aggression -- and were it not for the fact the Sound seemed to frequently harbor captives, Caiaphas likely would have entertained the idea of bloodshed. Unwilling just yet to condemn the stranger to the same fate Nishu had experienced, she spoke. "What do you bring, then?" She asked simply, though her attention turned to her companions. A wry, somewhat dark smile seemed to briefly play her countenance. τι νομίζετε , σύντροφοι ; While some Sisters may have found Caiaphas' inquiry to the consorts blasphemous, or her general manner of camaraderie with the males most offensive, Caiaphas did not -- a flaw in which many Nereides could certainly find most unsavory.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Nakai - December 17, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Caiaphas - December 18, 2014, 03:11 PM