Ankyra Sound The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction)
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The male brought forth a most interesting proposal -- though in Caiaphas' eyes, she felt the male had little choice to make in regards to his freedom. Her gaze turned to Kevlyn as he uttered valid points -- and frowning, she waited for Spyridon's answer.

Both were right -- this male proposed nothing more than trouble -- and with a lift of her upper lip she considered their options. The Sound was in dire need of members, and she knew despite the egregious mistake this wolf made, they were in no position to turn him away -- particularly without punishment. Χρειαζόμαστε κάθε σώμα που μπορεί να πάρει . She inferred -- her expression turning to the cowering wolf before them. δεν μπορούμε να τον διώξουν , όχι χωρίς να τον σκοτώσει . τον πάρει ως αιχμάλωτος - να του δώσει μια εβδομάδα . στο τέλος της δίκης του, αν δεν έχει αποδειχθεί άξιος μέλος , δείξτε του τα βράχια .
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Nakai - December 17, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Caiaphas - January 01, 2015, 03:21 PM