Ankyra Sound I k chertu , on vernulsya《And to Hell, he returned》(J)
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ty for starting!! i think that when they first met 'on the beach' it wasn't IN AS territory -- so i am going to play it like this is just outside of the territory, as i think it was last time?

It had been a fair week for the Ankyrans, and for that, Caiaphas was most grateful. The sea had been calm -- the weather nearly balmy -- and despite the fact that winter loomed cold and descending, the cache was bountiful and the territory secure. There was little Caiaphas felt trepidation for -- and for once, she felt far from her normal, insecure self.

As she scoured the comb right outside of where the grotto marked the last of Ankyra's providence, she was struck by the scent of a familiar wolf. Pausing -- most unsure of what to do next, the thin waif turned her muzzle towards the scent and tracked the male down. She was surprised to see he had returned -- and most curious as to his current wounded state, she strode towards him quite boldly. True to fashion, nothing was spoken -- though her silence did not deliver Vector any reprieve from the cold, curious stare he received in unrelenting fashion.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread