j - we can make the world stop
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
omg your avatar is beautiful!!

Understandably, Akantha was upset by the Sound's departed members. Caiaphas' expression was grim as she listened to the worried words the dark female uttered -- and once she was done speaking, the pale wraith smoothly offered an explanation.

"Psamathe and Aktaie both had visions of the homeland -- and seeing it as a sign, they left." She had been grieved to see both go -- Aktaie's departure had thrown her into a leadership position the poltroon had never expected to receive. Without Aktaie, Caiaphas believed the vessel doomed; though she did not utter once those treacherous thoughts.

As far as Aella and Greyjoy, Caiaphas' lips pulled taut. Greyjoy had left to accompany Aktaie, and while she understood the stalwart male's actions, it did little to soothe the stab of jealous betrayal she had felt. She had not cared for Aella -- they shared a strange rivalry that excited her, but Caiaphas had breathed a sigh of relief when Aella had left. Caiaphas knew the female to be fiercely capable, and admittedly had worried for her reign's security while the agouti wolf had been here. "Atlas too, was carried off by the sea." She finished forlornly, suddenly struck by the ugly, luckless hand they had been dealt. "Aktaie taught me all she could, and left when she felt I was capable." Caiaphas confirmed this dully, as if she was sick of talking of the Sound's grievances.

"I can show you where we settled." With that, she turned foot -- back towards the protected strand where the wolves bedded.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
j - we can make the world stop - by Akantha - January 01, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Caiaphas - January 01, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Akantha - January 01, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Akantha - January 06, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Caiaphas - January 06, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Akantha - January 07, 2015, 02:25 AM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Caiaphas - January 09, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: j - we can make the world stop - by Akantha - January 25, 2015, 05:24 PM