Otter Creek dream in red
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
this may mess up my timeline a lil but idgaf... can we backdate to yesterday if that is ok?? HI!!!!

She had left Jack's company feeling most bemused -- she found birds to be strange company, if any company at all -- and the notion that the carried their own squabble in the pale skies above delighted her. If the dark-plumed wretched engaged in war overhead, it meant those that were felled by beak or talon would plummet to nourish any scavenger below. She would have to pay closer attention to her Sequoia forest, and tend to any avian rebellion she overheard.

Caiaphas was not expecting to revisit the company of another, but when she came across a prowling wolf her curiosity overtook her. For this wolf, unmistakably, carried the same heady scent Rain had possessed the day she had been flung from Ankyra's cliffs. The night, with its radiant and bulbous moon low-hanging, was still young yet and she had no intention of hailing Amekaze. For now, she would study this dark and predatory creature -- and maybe even heckle her if she managed to seize any quarry between her hunting jaws.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
dream in red - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 04, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 06, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 22, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:21 PM