Otter Creek dream in red
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
As the urchin lurked closer, it became apparent the darker and larger wolf's attention was divested in quarry other than herself. Perceiving this as an opportunity to steal closer undetected, Caiaphas slithered under the cover of the night's shade -- her pearly pelt and darker head for once working in her favor in the quietly lit snow.

The huntress was quick, quicker than Caiaphas -- she struggled to keep up while remaining undetected. As Amekaze lashed and seized her prey in her jaws, Caiaphas tensed, hulking in the shadows like some ghoul reunited with darkness.

It was not until Amekaze dropped the writhing thing to the ground did Caiaphas elect to make her move -- and she did so with a most expedient purpose. Lunging quick from the brushes the waif tried to bullrush the darker wolf, hoping to seize the struggling raccoon in her jaws in her surprise launch. If Amekaze was quick to detect her location she would gallop past, giving the animal a wide berth -- but if her approach had the benefit of surprise on her side, the little wretch would try her best to seize the raccoon and run quick as her flat-boned limbs could carry her.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
dream in red - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 04, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 06, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: dream in red - by Amekaze - February 22, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: dream in red - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:21 PM