Gyrfalcon's Keep tell me of progress to strengthen my blood
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
god ur writing.. just.. *-*

The cacophony that took to the skies and swarmed them was rife with devastation -- overhead the birds mulled with lamentation, their dab eyes cocked downwards as they circled the skimming wind.

The gyrfalcon's last violation of her pearly hide gave her renewed vigil -- she kept a sentry gaze on them as they whirled about, a pale cloud among the gleaming cirrus.

She was surprised then to see a dark shade advance their sailing colony --his advancement made conspicuous by the guttural war-cry he uttered. Caiaphas watched with delight as the black-plumed fowl scattered the masses, inflicting cruel reprisal with his sprawling talons upon the brazen gyrfalcon that had accosted her.

As the bird flitted off to a nearby tree Caiaphas swung about, watching as the grieving birds milled overhead. Their absence allowed Caiaphas the opportunity to prowl about their sticky nests for their eggs, a task in which she fell upon with slavering anticipation.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:21 PM