Ravensblood Forest hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the timing of this is perfect... mind if we time it after she comes back from DFG??

High spirits carried the imp aloft back from the Glacier, her gait keen with glee. Her iniquity at Duskfire's gates meant only one thing -- they were no longer amicable neighbors, and Caiaphas lusted most heartily for conflict.

With these miscreancies in mind she practically pranced through Ravensblood -- that was, until, she bespotted a stormcloud crawling through the snowfall. She paused, her hackles lifted -- and with a darting pink tongue clearing the bloodied grime from her muzzle, she approached the male with intentions unknown.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 09, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 09, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 09, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 11:00 PM