Ravensblood Forest hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
rofl that was quick! ty for thread!
The pewter-cloaked male regarded her blandly, and was just as quick to leave. Excellent the gaunt coywolf thought inwardly, her yellow gaze trained on his receding form.

In any other circumstance, she would have hounded the wolf -- especially with her resident heckler behind her -- but this was no normal circumstance, and Caiaphas was in a hurry. She was not stupid -- she knew soon the wolves of the Glacier would be baying for her blood.. but she had laid her trap carefully, expertly even..

For she had told Malachi she was aligned with Shearwater Bay -- and had implied to Manuaia the same. She had devised her cunning plan carefully, even if it was only low cunning.

With one last scornful smile in the wolf's direction, Caiaphas turned away -- and strode directly towards Shearwater Bay. The wolves of the Duskfire's fold may find her tracks, though they would be misleading -- for no sooner had she met Shearwater's borders she devised to swim along the shore until she was upon Ankyra's strand.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 09, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 09, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 09, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: hippity-hop, all the way to the birdie boiler - by JB4 - February 10, 2015, 11:00 PM