Ankyra Sound they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
O MG WE GOT A SPYROSMILE!!!! chelsie hope you don't mind a mild pp of kev here?? pm me if you want me to change it!!

With her jowls fluttering in rapid gasps, the shrieking siren stole among them, galloping about like a flapping fish aghast. Anyone borne of decorum or status would have been mortified by her display -- but not Caiaphas.

Kevlyn's attendance only further fueled her ambition to look like an absolute idiot -- he was all legs as he galloped after her. Caiaphas whirled about rather clumsily to meet him, issuing a soft growl and a playbow -- but her movement was slow and as he chased after her he was upon her before she knew it. For a moment it was an entanglement of legs and fur, but with a burst she scrambled upright and galloped towards Spyridon, hoping to give him a swift nip on his rump before galloping wildly off like some drunken rogue.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Kevlyn - February 08, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by RIP Spyridon - February 09, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Wynter Wolf - February 10, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Wynter Wolf - February 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by RIP Spyridon - February 13, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Kevlyn - February 19, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by RIP Spyridon - February 26, 2015, 04:13 PM