send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
AW - please let @wynter @reek @phantom (and if possible @bartok ) post first as they are traveling together. i am okay with caiaphas getting attacked. this is i guess a pack aggressive challenge?

the sound's acolytes moved with the stealth of the sea. they filtered through the forest like hunched demons sent forth from some ruined purgatory, their feral eyes alight with deviance and their bodies adorned with with sea-clay warpaint. they came under the cover of dusk, silent as serpents and twice as venomous in their intentions.

when they neared duskfire's promontory the siren queen silently dictated the group to span abreast, slithering down the ice-laden fort towards the first cache they could find. "ruin it." the salt wretch commanded with a hiss, swinging her precocious muzzle towards a mound of upturned earth to then attempt to defecate on it. if their caches were ruined without detection, it would only serve to better their claim as the superior pack. the wretch then threw back her head in a desolate howl to announce their coming -- and to announce to the world duskfire's imminent ruination.

EDIT: changing past tense to attempting so DFG has a chance to prevent the entire cache from being destroyed!
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 01:06 PM