send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ROUND TWO OPEN: AS MEMBERS: Please take damage, assume the fight is over, and post your retreat! DFG: Please take any damage you feel appropriate. Lieu - I did a mild PP of Tuwa kicking Phas' butt, LMK if that isn't ok!

the spitfire tuwawi that caiaphas fought was precocious, slavering and sick with vehemence -- caiaphas found her stamina waning quickly as the firefiend parried each blow with a mother's vengeance. between the flash of teeth and scythe of claw she saw her members fairing no better -- bloodied and battered she pulled away from tuwawi best she could to let loose a rallying call: "retreat!" the salt queen shrieked, her throat raw and blood spattered across her muzzle.

they were not ready, and it was evident now that caiaphas had led her people into slaughter. with a whine of pain caiaphas stumbled forward on wounded limbs with tuwawi thick on her tail, beating towards her members to fend off their aggressors and pave their hopeful escape. back at the shore they would do a head-count. for now, caiaphas focused only on escaping with her brethren's lives in tow.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Caiaphas - March 13, 2015, 02:51 PM