Stone Circle I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled good heartedly when the male spoke about promises. "I will remember that now," she teased him playfully. Though there was some distrust deep down. Because not a lot of wolves had kept their promises to Valette. Most broke them and then she was left all alone to deal with the pain. She rather not want to repeat that again.

Valette had to laugh again when Stark teased her. Who knew he was such a teaser? "Oh yes. I even took over Steady now and his alpha spot," she joked. After a light pause she caved though. "I would never do that," she admitted and felt a bit like a goody two shoes. "Things are going well. You are actually lucky you caught me because I was out on a ranger mission when one of our young followed me and I had to return to bring them home," she explained. Perhaps it was faith that made Keoni retrieve her so she would not be away when Stark came to visit. "How are things with you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2016, 06:47 PM