Stone Circle i know i'm small, ain't much to be done about it
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded slowly when the other told her that she was here to stay and prove her loyalty. The young female watched the smaller female. She was not put off by her small size. Her mother had been small too. She almost towered over her mother and she was just average in height. "We currently do not have pregnant females, but when the time comes it can always be handy. I will accept you, but I do want you to develop a skill that can be used. I'm a hunter myself so I could mentor you in the art of tracking. My daughter Keoni also follows my lessons."

"Size has nothing to do with skill. Welcome to Easthollow," she spoke to the other. She would not discriminate on size or background. Valette then smiled and bobbed her head. She then looked at her daughter, hopefully she had showed an assertive yet friendly side to her daughter. She knew that time in the cave Keoni had not been that social but she did want her to learn about assertive kindness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i'm small, ain't much to be done about it - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2017, 08:02 AM