Stone Circle Sister, you are going to be an aunt.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked up with a hint of surprise when Nanook was so clear about helping her raise the pups. It made the female's heart feel warm with joy. However, Nanook seemed confused as to why Valette would want all of this. She cleared her throat but just when she wanted to explain Nanook spoke once again. Valette didn't want her to think that. Sure, the dark colored female had been mad at her sister for leaving but now she was older. Now the female understood that everyone reacted differently to trauma. She honestly felt that the monumental event of their parents splitting and their pack being taken apart was a traumatic event for a young wolf.

"Because I have been alone as well ever since mom died," she spoke in explanation She might not have been as alone as Nanook but she had her moments of feeling lonely, abandoned. "Nanook, don't say that. With what happened in the past there was no time to think about siblings and being an idyllic family. I processed the whole ordeal differently than you did. I focussed on our mom, who was rather mentally unstable, and doing well for the new pack. I stuffed all those feelings away, deep down and ignored what happened. In a way I could label myself as just a bad sister as you think yourself to be," Valette ended softly. "And i don't want you to think as a bad sister."

She looked at her sister with her hazel colored eyes, a determined glance was coming her way. "Please don't say that ever again. You don't get to assume how I feel about you as my sister. I want to focus on the good and on the now. I already forgave you so stop looking back, Nanook," she spoke. "We are here now and things are good. I like spending time with you. I'd like to get to know you better. You are smart and independent. You know about the stars and the skies, I don't know anything about. And most of all, I just want to give my own pups a true sense of family. A new start for us both," she didn't keep her eyes off her sister, hoping her words made sense to her. Slowly she pulled her lips in a hopeful smile.
Messages In This Thread
Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - July 21, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - July 21, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - July 29, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 01, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 03, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 10, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 11, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 18, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 19, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 21, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - August 26, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - August 30, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - September 01, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by Nanook - September 04, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: Sister, you are going to be an aunt. - by RIP Valette - September 05, 2017, 03:41 AM