Stone Circle what are you up to these days?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
No worries! I hope you had a nice holiday!!
Valette nodded shortly. "Yes, there was a wolverine in the beginning of winter wanting to eat Steph. Grayday and I chased it off," she explained shortly. Valette still shuddered at the idea, her little Steph almost gone. Valette slowly nodded. She was very protective of her family. She was a momma bear when it would come to her children, to any pack mate even.

Valette smiled when Banner spoke about being part of her family. "That is wonderful to hear," she confirmed. She was glad that Banner felt part of her family. That was all she wanted. Valette slowly looked up at the skies. Her mother told her about wolves going to heaven and becoming stars. "I'd hope so. I am trying my best to run this pack," she smiled then. She actually liked leading the pack. She never would think of herself as a leader but things were going alright so far.

"Banner... You lost your mate as well, right?," she started then, softly. "How did you cope with it? Or are you still coping with it? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. This is just me wondering as a good friend," she spoke. She had talked with Stark about loss and how it could affect the wolf afterward.
Messages In This Thread
what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 20, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 30, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:12 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 03, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 08, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 13, 2018, 11:21 AM