Stone Circle Aloha kakou!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette didn't know the one that howled for leadership had been so eager otherwise she made some more haste behind it. The female was trying to pick up her life the best she could. The female took great support from Stark and felt much better. But even his comfort couldn't stop the mother from mourning over the loss of her child. Valette did like to focus on her tasks so this was only good. As she reached the border her hazel green eyes fell on another female.

The alpha female trotted up to the other with her tail raised just to indicate that she was leadership. Valette wasn't too dominant only when needed to be. The female seemed very excited. "Hello, I'm Valette. I lead Easthollow. You called for me?," she spoke, giving the other an opening to introduce herself. Easthollow might be protective of their own that didn't mean that they were borderline unfriendly when meeting strangers. Valette greeted them often with a nice tone. If they were disrespectful she would of course mirror that behavior.
Messages In This Thread
Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - January 29, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - January 30, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 04, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 04, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 06, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2018, 06:15 AM