Heron Lake Plateau We are old and our son took the dog away
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Screech was angry, but it was pretty easy for her to tell that his anger came from hurt- and she knew she was responsible for a bit of that pain. She'd more or less ditched him to hang out with his family, after all, and his family was still angry with him. She sat down then, and flicked her ears back, almost apologetically. "They seem pretty loyal to each other." She said, countering what he'd just said about them. From what she could figure, he hadn't accepted the blame or the repercussions for his own actions...But then again, had he even had anyone to talk to, to explain himself?

She sighed, when he started to go off on Towhee again. Clearly he was paranoid about what the others thought and said about him. "Listen...Screw what they've told me. All I know is something about you leaving right when a war started, and something about a fight with Elwood; but that's just what they're saying. There's two sides to everything, and I know I kind of picked their side, for a bit. I needed to know what they thought, and why they thought it." She said. She shook her head. "I was worried maybe I'd befriended a monster, and I had to find things out for myself." She said, quietly. 

She paused, then, and flattened her ears, eyes fixed on him. "But I want to know your side. I want to know what happened in your opinion. Why you think they hate you...And I want to know why you think Towhee let you back into the pack." She tacked the last bit on- because she wanted to see if he had any faith left in his sister whatsoever, the same way she had an ounce of faith left in him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We are old and our son took the dog away - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:40 PM