Heron Lake Plateau Waking young and feeling old
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
So Ceara was actually pretty nice. And super helpful. And was growing gardens, and apparently also spending time with the pups- when she wasn't also guarding the pack's borders. Niamh should have been more appreciative of someone who took their role as seriously as she did herself- but something inside her twinged when Ceara mentioned the pups- and again when she offered to help. She didn't allow it to show, but something in her mind twitched when Ceara's overly helpful nature began to grind against her own ego and pride. Here she was thinking she was an exemplary member of the pack...When Ceara was clearly doing every single thing she could to be the same. 

They were almost too similar, when it came to work ethic. And Niamh was too immature to make the best of the situation and team up with Ceara. Instead, she felt a competitive streak flare up in her. Still, she had to play nice; god forbid she and Ceara got in another fight. She posed a real threat, now, as she'd clearly made herself 1000% useful to the pack. 

"Eh, sure. Sometime, probably- I mostly want smaller birds, something easier for the pups to handle. Like a robin, or a magpie, or something like that." She said, knowing full well that those small kinda of birds were extremely difficult to catch. Unlike ducks or grouse, they lived mostly in trees, where they were out of reach. She'd lucked out with the fledgeling magpie, and had managed to snatch one of its parents when it'd swooped at her. She didn't want Ceara's help- but she couldn't say it, she had to play nice. But maybe if she gave Ceara a nearly impossible task, it'd slow her down a bit. "If you ever want a hand in your garden, let me know- I usually live in dens, 'cause I like it underground, so I'm a great digger." She offered with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Waking young and feeling old - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 10:02 PM