Phoenix Maplewood I find it hard to give up
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised to be met with a female she hadn't seen before. She expected Sunny or someone else from Morningside. What happened with Pema? Dawn? Valette's stomach tightened. The female introduced herself as the leader. She couldn't help but look surprised. "Oh! Hello, Aviana," Valette greeted. Valette dipped her head.

"I'm Valette, leader of Easthollow," she introduced. "I am surprised that there is a leader now. After I saw the dark clouds from the fire I send Greyback to make sure you were alright. He came back with a grave message about Morningside being leaderless? And that there was an injured medic and also pups without mothers," she spoke with some worry.

She then looked over the female, perhaps she didn't know... "Easthollow and Morningside are allies! I am an experienced mother and if we need to take in any of your members, children or adults, they can come to us," she explained. She wouldn't want the pups to go hungry. Perhaps she was a bit too forward so she stopped talking and offered a kind yet worried smile.
Messages In This Thread
I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:42 AM