Phoenix Maplewood I find it hard to give up
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the female as she started to explain that Greyback had been right, in a way. It wasn't like she was going to adopt some baby wolf pups today. Why was she a bit disappointed? Perhaps it would be better with them to stay with their own family, though some fuzzy babies were always welcome to Valette. Though, as she thought about it, the female realized that she didn't even know the age of these children, perhaps they were as old, or even older compared to hers.

"Right," she confirmed she understood. "I knew about the fire. I'm sorry you lost your pack members," she spoke compassionately. "Well, if the regrouping is too difficult then you are always welcome at Easthollow." The female said that she stepped up as the leader. She knew how tough it was to lead after you lost your family members. It wasn't easy. "Of course, that is why we are allies. Sunny lived with us for a while. I'm glad that he will follow his father's footsteps."

Valette realized that her travels were rather in vain, although, she did show her face which was also important. She couldn't have only messengers to be talking to Morningside. Valette then noticed another female coming closer. Valette returned the greeting. "Actually," she started. "I have another request, now I am here," she spoke. She might as well make use of her visit here. "I've lived in these woods when I was a youngster. When I did, my mother, Scarlett died. I would like to visit her grave and perhaps take some of her bones to bury by our sacred stones," she explained. "Would you allow me to do so?"
Messages In This Thread
I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:42 AM