Phoenix Maplewood Feels like years
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was pleased to see that her advise was something that was helpful to Sunny. The female dipped her head, glad that he already had someone suitable for the spot. She also needed to think of a Beta. She had someone in mind as well, Steph, but she was still young. However, if she would get the right guidance from her... Valette thought that such a thing would be okay. "Well, you can always come to me for advise if you need it," she offered.

With that said, she would need to travel back to Easthollow as soon as possible. "Speaking of a Beta, as I should appoint one myself. I will need to travel back to Easthollow now as it is without a leader," she explained. Sunny would understand. "If things have settled do come and visit," she spoke. She would like to remain in contact with Sunny, not only for their pack alliance but also because of her personal investment in the boy, or should she say, man?

"Take care," she wished to the greyscale wolf. She dipped her head and turned to travel back home. She could rest and feed herself once she was back to her homelands. Valette realized that she liked it less and less to be away from her home, while her mastery was currently being a Ranger. Silly how things changed once you became a parent.

- Val Exit -

Messages In This Thread
Feels like years - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - October 18, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - October 24, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 26, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - November 03, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:55 AM