Stone Circle But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly nodded when her brother spoke. She did notice that Greyback seemed a bit tense. She was not sure why. "I understand," she spoke to him. Though she had so many questions still. He followed his family but why did that family wanted to move? She decided that those things might be super personal and they weren't that close.

Xan then asked about her life. She nodded. "It is going alright," she spoke in return. "I am not sure if you know. But my mate vanished, so that sucked but I've been doing better. It was in the autumn. The kids are doing well. All of them. Though we did have a few hiccups with their father leaving," she admitted. "But the pack is thriving," she smiled.

She then smiled at Greyback and turned her eyes to Xan. "Greyback has been a great help," she offed. "Oh! I am mentoring Steph into leadership. She is being the current Beta of Easthollow. She is taking to her duties well," she smiled. Mostly good thinks. "How are your children? Arlette and Nunataq seem good friends by the way! Did you know?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2018, 02:12 PM